Cure Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hemorrhoid Treatment: Getting Rid of the Pain in the Butt

By Kandice Murray

I remember when I thought those hemorrhoid treatment commercials I saw on tv were a joke. Why in the world would anyone want to spread cream around an area where the sun doesn’t shine? What exactly does this hemorrhoid treatment do? Since I didn’t have hemorrhoids I ignored these ads and simply put the whole thing out of my mind.

Little did I know that hemorrhoids would come to haunt me in my later life and that I would be searching for relief through a hemorrhoid treatment. Hemorrhoids are quite common amongst an adult population. In fact over half the population will get hemorrhoids by the time they reach age 50! With such a large number of people affected by hemorrhoids, I would think there would be more information on it. In particular, especially when I was looking for treatments information seemed hard to come by. It is such a hush-hush topic simply because of the region it affects.

Hemorrhoid treatments provide relief to an irritated anal region. Hemorrhoids are a condition where the tissues and/or veins around the anus are inflamed and swollen. Although hemorrhoids are not generally life-threatening, it can be quite irritating for some. Symptoms include an itching or burning in the anal region.

By the time I was thirty-three years old I was searching for some relief in a hemorrhoid treatment. At first I found an over the counter treatment. It wasn’t a bad product as it treats the symptoms with a pain reliever and an ingredient that is supposed to shrink hemorrhoids. I treated my hemorrhoids with this product for a while but I was only getting minimal results.

I decided to find some natural treatments for hemorrhoids. From research and trial and error these simple steps helped to treat the hemorrhoids and relieved me from a lot of pain. Be sure to try these steps for treating hemorrhoids naturally:


Hemorrhoid treatment #1: Be sure to drink lots of water. At least 8-10 glasses of water a day is necessary and that’s water not caffeinated drinks or alcohol.

Hemorrhoid treatment #2: Take in lots of fiber. You can consume fiber from whole grains, fruits and vegetables (prunes are fantastic!), and beans. Make sure that you drink lots of water with the increased fiber intake (otherwise constipation will occur and this only aggravates hemorrhoids).

Hemorrhoid treatment #3: Try using stool softeners. Stool softners are not laxatives! You want to find bran or psyllium.

Hemorrhoid treatment #4: Cut out foods that irritate your bowels. Coffee, alcohol, spicy foods, etc. may delay treatment of hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoid treatment #5: Exercise at least at moderate levels on a regular basis.

Hopefully these hemorrhoid treatments will offer relief to some people. There are many more hemorrhoid treatments available in the market place that I have not mentioned. However, practicing these natural hemorrhoid treatments can be a first step to relieving the symptoms of those nasty hemorrhoids.

Why tolerate a pain in the butt? Visit Kandice Murray’s site: [http://www.hemorrhoidtreatmentinfo.com/] Hemorrhoids|Hemorrhoid Treatments for more information on hemorrhoids and the hemorrhoid treatment she has found to relieve the pain in her butt. It’s all natural with a money back guarantee. Act now for two free bonuses!!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kandice_Murray http://EzineArticles.com/?Hemorrhoid-Treatment:--Getting-Rid-of-the-Pain-in-the-Butt&id=360745

No comments: